A type rating is a regulating agency’s certification of an airplane pilot to fly a certain aircraft type that requires additional training beyond the scope of the initial license and aircraft class training. We at Speed Jet Aviation offer pilots one of the industry’s most advanced and comprehensive type rating training program which covers a wide spectrum of commercial aircraft types. We train pilots using a practical and operationally integrated learning approach with all the training carried out using computer-based training tools, flight training devices and Level D full-flight simulators. Speed Jet Aviation and its partner GAA have developed a new A320 type rating program which not only meets the minimum DGCA criteria but also provides the Pilot with more number of hours. All these features of our type rating training program ultimately increase the skill set of the pilot within a short span.
How can you enter the Type Rating Training course?
You will need the following:
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL ( Commercial Pilot Licence)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements
Additional Services & Benefits
- One Flight Ticket
- Entry visa arrangement & costs
- 4-star hotel accommodation for 42 nights with transportation to and from our premises
- Complimentary beverage & light snacks to crew while undergoing training
- Wireless internet access at GAA facilities and designated hotels free of charge
- One Return Flight Ticket * ( Any Gulf Air Routes in INDIA)
What will the Type Rating training course contain?
- Computer Based Training (CBT) – 79 hrs
- MCC, CRM, & JOC Classroom – 21 hrs
- LVO & AWO Classroom – 07 hrs
- System Test & Performance – 08 hrs
- FBS A320 – 20 hrs
- A320 APT/MFTD – 20 hrs
- FFS A320 Type Rating – 32 hrs
- FFS Skill Test Day – 10 hrs
- LVO & AWO SIM – 04 hrs
- Online Interactive CBT Portal
- Qualified Instructors
- Two FFS sessions (8 hours) free of charge when required. These 2 Sessions of FFS with IR/PPC can be used for recurrent training after 6 months, but before 12months from the course completion date.
Being affiliated with the GAA (Gulf Aviation Academy), we provide our students with the skill-set that prepares them for a bright future in aviation internationally.
- Well known for its international recognition of its training standards and quality of service, GAA has been awarded Approved Training Organization (ATO) from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) among other international agencies.
- GAA’s facilities include 2 A320 FFS, 1 A330 FFS, 1 Embraer E170/190 FFS, and 1 737NG FFS located in Paris, France.
- The facilities include Emergency Evacuation Training (EET), Wet Drill Training, Fire and Smoke Training and Cabin Service Mock-ups. For the Engineering programs, GAA utilizes installed Airbus Competence Training (ACT) Classrooms in order to provide Engineering students with a training experience that is second to none in the region.